Yes I realise this is probably way overdue…
I had no intention of writing about 2013 to begin with, in a way it’s a year I could probably have forgotten all about for all the drama that I went through… the stress of packing up my whole life and moving here, a failed relationship, and the realisation that I was drinking far too much alcohol in order to cope with the way I was feeling.
I could have quite happily left it all there in 2013…
I do however want to write about my exciting plans for 2014 but feel I can’t do this until I explain where I’m already at.
I will post later about my list for this year, but for now you can enjoy the things that I am happy that I achieved last year:
– This blog was born…my baby!
– Moved in with my new flatmate
– Won a retail award
– Learnt to kayak
– Held a wine tasting session
– Became a Citysocializer host
– Started learning Welsh
– Aced my fear of dogs!
– Dyed my hair red… for about 4 months
– Went Geo-Caching
– Became the resident Food & Drink blogger for St David’s Shopping Centre
– Learnt to Salsa dance
– Hosted a cocktail masterclass
– Volunteered as a Childline schools service counsellor
– Went to see Young Kato at Clwb Ifor Bach and Daytona Lights at Buffalo Bar
– Now refer to myself Half-English instead of Half-Welsh