Beep…….. Beep…… Beep…… Did you hear that?!
It’s the sound of Keeping It Welsh being shocked back into life! *Hooray*
As you can all imagine my transition from Cardiff to Reading wasn’t as smooth as I would’ve liked and my new job has been keeping me nice and busy!
Although this may seem a bit late to be posting this I thought I’d look back at what my aspirations were for last year and how many of them I accomplished.
– Learn to play the piano
– Take the next step in my career
Completed! “I’m moving on up, moving on up”
– Move back into a flat on my own
Even more of an epic fail, currently back living with mum
– Get a cover up tattoo on my wrist + one new tattoo
Cover up booked in for May, getting my new one in July
– Become a British Heart Foundation volunteer
Didn’t manage to support BHF last year but volunteered at Race for Life with fellow blogger…
‘Welsh Girl Problems’
– Run the Cardiff Half Marathon
Had already moved back to Reading… *sigh*
– Go to the MTV EMAs 2014 in Glasgow
New job threw this out the window entirely
– Learn sign language
Learnt the very basics, still ongoing
– Go camping (I’ve never been…)
Went to Lowlands Festival in Holland AND CAMPED! Was a bloody amazing trip and I’d most definitely go again!
– Give blood
Still need to overcome my fear of needles
– Fall in love
Sadly, it happened.
– Go to 10 gigs/concerts/shows
– Eat at 20 new places
Made it to 14… so almost
– Bake at least once a month
– Visit 5 places on my UK list
I actually saw more places in the UK than I ever have last year, none of them were the designed 5 I’d chosen though
– Try a new sport
Does a Netflix marathon count??
– Do something that scares me
I did the thing which scared me the most… I bared my soul to someone and dropped the L bomb for the very first time.